Get instant notifications when news breaks in your stocks. Claim your free one-week trial StreetInsider Premium Here.
DENVER, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — A new survey from Virtuance shows that more than 95% of real estate agents are using professional photography, the highest percentage since the company began researching in 2019.
Virtuance is a global photography company that uses HDReal® imaging technology with a mission to provide the world’s leading solution.
Virtuance asked business professionals to complete a survey to collect data, drawing 400 responses. The purpose of the survey was to determine what business professionals face in 2022 and what marketing efforts, topics, and business goals they had in 2023.
The most interesting results were:
- Agents’ main goals have not changed since the beginning of the Virtuance survey in 2019. Agents agree that they want to generate more leads, increase referrals, and sell listings faster and with more money.
- Since 2020, many sponsors have not changed their marketing strategies. However, if agents are involved, they focus on creating an online presence and adopting digital marketing.
- Entering 2023, agents believe that real estate professionals should focus on five marketing efforts: connecting with past customers; creating social networks; investing in professional marketing (such as 3D tours, professional photography, and floor plans); make more videos; and educate their customers.
- There was a 20% decrease in email marketing and a 22% decrease in the use of social media marketing since 2019. This can be attributed to the constant changes in social and digital environments, which make it difficult for professionals to learn and adapt. .
- SEO and social media marketing are two topics that advertisers want to know more about. Fifty-five percent of respondents want to learn more about SEO in 2023, and 48% want to learn more about social media marketing.
- More than 96% of agents are active on Facebook, but LinkedIn usage has dropped by 20% since 2019.
Previous studies have shown the importance of professional Virtuance photography in attracting consumer attention over other forms of photography, which is also reinforced by the adoption of professional photographers.
A summary of the Real Estate Marketing Trends 2023 report is available here, and you can download the in-depth PDF report.
About the Study
For this study, Virtuance surveyed real estate professionals in all of their markets. In total, 424 real estate professionals responded, and the largest group of respondents had five to 10 years of experience.
Survey questions asked sponsors about their 2022 marketing efforts and business challenges and their marketing plans and strategies for 2023.
Virtuance is the creator of HDReal®, an award-winning real estate solution designed to sell real estate. HDReal® combines the art of photography with artificial intelligence and the science of visual marketing. The result is stunning visuals that are guaranteed to sell real estate quickly and for big bucks.
Contact information: Michael Yates Vice President of Marketing [email protected] 303-481-6951
Figure 1: Word: Virtuance Virtuance offers stunning visuals and scientifically proven 3D tours to capture the attention of consumers.
This information was provided through the press distribution service of Newswire.com.