The Director of Digital Marketing, in collaboration with the Vice President, Communications and Marketing and the Vice President, Partnerships and Development, will develop and implement multi-channel marketing strategies to drive CORE’s goals with an emphasis on raising awareness of the mission, building brand loyalty and ultimately. driving new acquisitions of donors/ambassadors/volunteers/friends and fundraising. This position will work to support the organization’s goals with an emphasis on Communications, Development, Partnerships, Events and VIP / Celebrity Ambassadors. The candidate has the ability to design and execute digital marketing campaigns while managing and motivating the team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day business activities and long-term planning, working well under tight deadlines and rapidly changing needs.
We require all employees to adhere to our Immunization Policy. As they work people will be asked to provide evidence of compliance with the policy
- This role will not only develop marketing strategies but also create daily plans in collaboration with Communications and Development teammates.
- Monitor the growth of the website and TV program and leverage each strategy to increase brand awareness and loyalty through authentic content; traffic updates including donations, eCommerce site sales, volunteer registration and celebrity engagement.
- Mentor and coach the Digital Media Coordinator and collaborate with the Comms team to write and create creative content for social media, emails and the website – including articles, reels, videos, fundraising appeals, digital ads, infographics and graphics.
- Create an email marketing calendar and distribution channels for donors, ambassadors and partners and work closely with the development team to implement them; Collaborate with the Communications team to create facts for action.
- Improve the integration and optimization of the functionality of landing pages and offers including “Classy” functionality.
- Provide recommendations for improving the user experience of the website and sales through the eCommerce website driving changes including managing SEO/SEM and Adwords campaigns.
- Creating and implementing crowdfunding campaigns through community channels; set up ads and collect content and vignettes for online ads; and optimizing opportunities with partners running philanthropy, online marketing, awareness campaigns and digital fundraising.
- Manage digital marketing and advertising spend for major annual events including World Refugee Day, Earth Day, Giving Tuesday, Holidays/Year-End and emergency commemorations.
- Encourage the organization to quickly adapt plans to deal with emergencies, and create a digital marketing campaign to help raise funds for disaster relief.
- Set clear KPI metrics for success, perform analysis, and provide reports and recommendations to improve strategy.
- Make suggestions about team growth to meet the right goals and manage additional team members as the team grows.
Trip Report is Direct:
Direct Report, Digital Marketing Coordinator
- 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or a related field
- Must be proficient in social media implementation and strategy, website optimization, Google and social analytics, SEO/SEM and Adwords, audience segmentation, digital marketing campaigns and email marketing.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Metrics-driven marketing ideas with an intuitive eye
- Strong interest or knowledge in the field of humanitarian aid, international development, public service, or public health.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Classy, charity streams and partner digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Experience managing employees (this position will supervise 1-2 employees)
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Implementation and Analytics
- Website UX/Design
- SEO/SEM and AdWords
- Digital Fundraising
- Email Marketing
- Project management
How to use it
Please apply using the following link and search for the position of Director of Digital Marketing: