Digital Edify – Digital Transformation Business Unit (DTBU) is launching many new projects from 2023
- Digital Transformation l Customer Experience l Design Thinking l UX Design l AI
- Web Technology Solutions l Responsive l Mobile Apps (IOS/Android) l Chat-bots l Ecommerce
- Movies – Online Movies | TVCs | Corporate Digital Brand Videos | Social Media Channels
- Creative Solutions – Social Media l Digital Campaign l Collaterals Design l Native Content
- 360 degree Media Solutions – Programmatic l Media Planning & Buying l Digital Media Solutions l Media Barter l Performance Marketing
- Influencer Marketing l Celebrity Marketing l Brand Marketing l Personalized Marketing l ORM
- Talent Recruiting l General Recruiting l Remote Recruiting Solutions l RPO
- Ecommerce Marketing l Social Ecommerce l Seo Commerce l Growth Hacking
- Remote l Off-shore Projects l Employee Support l Brand Consulting
- Digital Training modules l Workshops l Corporate Group Learning l Digital & Social Marketing
Gauri shares her thoughts on the new initiatives launched, “During the times of COVID19, user behavior has changed on all fronts and it has found a great need for business to shift from Digital Transition to TRANSFORMATION. In trying to drive business digitally, brands are relying on the skills of marketers. based on a sustainable partnership approach, helping them to achieve their goals. Therefore, businesses also have grass that lacks a good management system, which causes them to spend a lot of money, they just reach the break-even point without touching the “finish line” leading to Conversion to the top. So Digital Edify, Global Design The Thinking and Digital Transformation Business Unit, which is called DTBU, helps to solve the gap that offers modern methods, digital transformations, brand audience, user behavior and thinking skills, ROI-driven approach, ergonomics and technology. business processes adding to the top line of business. We help FMGC companies, retailers and other companies grow and develop digitally, helping them with their B2B, B2C & D2C e-commerce business progressing such as, automated marketing, integration of artificial intelligence lat-bot, digital transformation, real-life events, motivational approach/ideas needed for marketing to help increase brand awareness and customer engagement”.
Digital Edify is an “Indi-Global” company with presence in global markets – US, ANZ and SEA especially in Singapore. Digital Edify is planning to be present in the Dubai and UAE markets so that it can find the same partners. DE works on building digital platforms with Performance Marketing metrics, Social Reach & Engagement mechanism, Influencer Based conversations & ORM, UX Driven Digital Assets development, Process/Marketing Automation, Data-Driven Optimization and Convert to Topline. We are not an Agency, we are your Digital Transformation Business Unit (DTBU).
Gauri Awasthi is best known for driving growth, brand awareness and reach, increasing the share of voice through digital, social and holistic channels. Working to achieve a mixed digital strategy through creative design & customer acquisition and improve it with digital transformation strategies, after taking the opportunity to marry digital against the Internet. And she has won many awards and honors for her work, with more than 18 years of experience in the industry, most recently – 40under40 & Superwomen Marketing Leadership Award and Social Samosa, Marketing Leadership Award – Top Rankers Club & India’s Top 100 Digital Leaders by The World. Digital Marketing Congress sponsored by ET Now & CMO Asia.
Awasthi has nearly two decades of experience in advertising and marketing, having worked with organizations such as GroupM, Cheil India, IPG Mediabrands and Ignitee Digital. His expertise lies in online marketing, artificial intelligence, marketing automation, software, omnichannel, integrated digital and social strategies, dynamic marketing, creative strategies and digital transformation.